Adbacadabra: The Ultimate Abba Tribute
If you love the hugely popular live musical production/movie of “Mamma Mia” and the 70’s music of ABBA, take a musical journey as the songs “S.O.S.”, “Super Trooper” and “Dancing Queen” get you out of your seat and dancing. Adbacadabra: The Ultimate Abba Tribute performs 20 of the group’s greatest hits in full ABBA fashion and flair. Experience the authentic music and costumes that will have you excited and melancholy... at the same time. Visit the grab‘n’go food concession and no-host bar in the Amphitheater to enjoy our specialty theme food and drink items: Swedish Meatballs over Basmati Rice, Kettlecorn, and a Sangria. Food items available for individual purchase, not part of ticket price. Amphitheater (OC) doors open at 6:15 PM; Concert 7:00 PM. Friends, family and guests are welcome!For rules and additional ticket information, please review the Amphitheater Guidelines by selecting the Venue Information tab above.Summer Amphitheater Concert Series is sponsored by Natalie Kachmar Agency, Nationwide Insurance.
Location:Orchard Creek Amphitheater, 965 Orchard Creek Lane, Lincoln, CA 95648. 916-624-4022.
• Chairs: Residents may set up their chair anytime on the day of the event, but please be aware that sprinklers may go off any time before 7:00 AM. First-come, first-served.
• Permitted Items: Blankets/cushions, lawn chairs, small backpacks/bags.
• Not Allowed: No chairs that exceed shoulder height (seated), cans or glass bottles, ice chests/coolers/picnic baskets, umbrellas, smoking. and animals (except for identifiable service animal).
• Food and Beverage: No outside food or drink is allowed in the facility except water in factory-sealed plastic bottles. A no-host bar and concessions will be available 45 minutes before concert begins.
• Seating: Seating is first-come, first-served. Please do not move chairs already in place. Chairs/blankets may be set up on the day of the concert. SCLHCA is not responsible for loss of chairs/blankets left unattended. Please put your name on your chairs. Lawn seating for blankets will be in the grassy area at the left of the stage.
• Ticket Pricing: Series Package price available only until June 15. Early registration discounted price available until May 14. Standard ticket rate starts May 15. Tickets are non-refundable.
• Tickets: Wristbands must be worn during the concert. Online buyers must print and bring the eTicket that was emailed to them for wristband exchange two-hours prior to concert in the lobby. One eTicket = one wristband.
• Parking: We have a limited amount of parking at OC. Please carpool or walk. The parking area in front of the Del Webb offices is available after 5:00 PM. Street parking is only permissible wherever permit signs are posted.
Tuesday, June 26th — 7:00 PM (OC) Amphitheater
Early registration discounted rate April 17 – May 14, $18. After May 14, $21.